Friday 19 April 2013

iOS 7 : What I want to see?

We are only a month away from Apple's developer's conference where apple will show us a newer version of iOS which is being developed under Jonathan Ive  . It is rumored to be a complete makeover of iOS . Apple has to really nail it with iOS 7 after many users are complaining that iOS is becoming stale and is lacking innovation. On the other hand android is really innovating at a lightning fast speed . Coming to the the topic here are the innovations I would like to see.

User Interface

iOS is very user friendly and easy to use but it has not really evolved over time.I want it to have widgets . They make the OS look a hell lot better.And also Live wallpapers ,although they drain battery quickly they look very nice , You probably must have seen one in a android phone.I also want apple to introduce some app like barrel. For those who don't know it basically allows you to customize the way we swipe from one screen to the other.

Hiding stock 

If you have used iOS you probably know what I am talking about. Message to apple- "Hey apple I do not use apps like Stocks,passbook and newsstand. Please let me delete them". comment if you are also sick of not being able to delete stock apps.

 Customizable keyboard

Android provides user to choose from a variety of keyboards.like swipe ,it is a matter of personal preference .I personally like customization.what about you?

Here are some things that I personally  want any other new feature is welcome.Am I Missing something? Lt us know in the comment section below. Your participation helps a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment