Saturday 20 April 2013

Google I/O: My predictions.

So Google I/O is just around the corner . Everybody is expecting it to be as awesome as last year's. Lat year's I/O was a huge success , the company introduced a range of new products including the nexus and  the nexus  7. I personally think it won't be as good as last year's which I'll tell you below. I'll divide this blog in three  parts-smartphone, Tablet and  and Operating System.

Smartphone

Don't keep your hopes high as Google is probably not releasing a new smartphone this year. According to a sidhtech Google might just be release a 32 GB variant of the nexus 4.It is rumored to have 4G LTE connectivity and it will now support GSM and CDMA bands. This means that now various carriers will be able to sell the device. I think it is a bad move as it will only make the process of updating the phone to a newer version more complicated and late. I Liked the idea of selling the phone unlocked but this is one step away from it.
                   This is the first reason of Google I/O being flop.No new smartphone.



Tablet

I am pretty sure that google will be unveiling a successor of the Nexus 7 and Nexus 10 but till now there have been no leaks regarding new tablets so I really can't tell anything about it.
                                                                                          It can either make The show a success or Add to ruin it.












Operating system: Key lime pie (Android 5.0)



I think Google's highlight of the show will be android 5.0 key lime pie. It will be very Innovative , this I can tell from my Past experience that google doesn't release an OS Just like That.

These are My thoughts on Google I/O.I might be Right I might be wrong.WE'll know that after a month.LEt us know about what are your predictions in the comments sections below.

By :- Hardik Taneja



0 comments:

Post a Comment